Terms and conditions refer to all kind of orders.
Hereby “CONCIERGE TRAVEL AM” LLC is an “Agent” and those who apply for services via “Concierge Travel AM” are “Clients”.
- The client undertakes to fill in the “Order” form with exact data and to inform the Agent about the subsequent changes in filled in data at least 5 days prior to the date of receiving the service, otherwise the Agent is not responsible for the situation occurred as a result of changes.
- The Agent undertakes to get in touch with the Client, to inform about the possibilities of carrying out the order and to answer the Client’s questions supplying exact information, within 2 days after getting the order.
- The order given by e-mail is deemed “confirmed by mutual consent”, in case if the Agent’s e-mail called “final confirmation” has been positively replied by the Client.
- The mutually confirmed order is deemed a basis for assuming all the obligations listed here.
- Irrespective of whether the Client is going to accept the order, or it has been carried out for the third party, all the listed obligations are compulsory both for the Client and the person who accepts the order.
The Client undertakes:
- To pay beforehand, if there is no other earlier discussed agreement, for the services, carried out by the Agent. The payments should be made in AMD, or in foreign currency, according to the exchange rate of the day of receiving the service.
- To treat the temporarily assumed equipment and technology with care, and in case of loss or damage to indemnify for the expenses or to bear the costs of repair.
- In case of delaying the payment for the services, to pay a penalty to the Agent at the extent of 2% of the sum of the order for each delayed day.
The Agent undertakes:
- To serve the order confirmed by mutual consent, properly and at exact dates.
- Not to demand extra money besides the payment confirmed by mutual consent, irrespective of the problems and difficulties occurred during the fulfillment of the order.
- To, at least 2 days prior to the fulfillment of the order, inform the Client about the changes having taken place in the mutually consented and confirmed order and to offer an option equivalent to the previous one by its price and conditions.
The conditions of cancellation, delay, or termination of the order:
- In case the Client wants to cancel, delay or terminate the order of apartment rent or hotel accommodation earlier than it was planned, the Client should inform the Agent not less than 7 days before and discuss the conditions and the amount of the possible penalty.
- In case the Client wants to cancel, delay or terminate the orders of regular and private tours, group packages, transportation, car rental and conference hall rental earlier than it was planned, the Client should inform the Agent not less than 7 days before and discuss the conditions and the amount of the possible penalty.
Force Majeure The parties are relieved from responsibilities, if the obligations have not been fulfilled due to unexpected circumstances (earthquake, flood, war, interruption of works of communicative means, situations that are common for the given district or apartment block, etc.).